We respect the original author’s labor results and make the following statement regarding the manuscript of this website:
- Some of the manuscripts of this site are from the Internet. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright belongs to the original author. This site indicates the source in obvious position;
2, the original manuscript of this site, the copyright belongs to the site, other media (including online media and traditional media) must be clearly marked with the source of information when reprinting.
- The site has obtained legally authorized manuscripts. If you need to reprint, please contact the original author directly;
- Some manuscripts published by website visitors. If you believe that you have infringed your rights, please contact us immediately and we will deal with them in time (marking source, deletion, etc.).
- Our visitors come from all over the world. Please carefully understand the relevant laws and regulations of your country before making investment decisions to avoid unnecessary risks. We are not responsible for the business conduct of visitors based on advertising.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
please check the following:
we responsible for processing your data.
Information we collect
By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share, store and transfer in physical and electronic form. This information can be grouped together in the following categories:
Identity and Contact Information includes first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address or any other information you provide within your personal preferences through your profile builder or to staff within our stores
Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details
Transaction Information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site or any Application
Profile Information includes first name, last name, title, birthday, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address, password.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any information which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your information, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your information (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your information;
- to data portability (moving some of your information elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your information being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We use 256-bit SSL Software to encrypt your payment card information when you place an order on our secure server. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.